Search this site
Tag Archives: Response Group Delay
At a recent deployment I ran into an issue with delays in response groups. This time it was a bit different than before, though. This time the delay was only 4 to 5 seconds from the time the agent picked up the phone until audio started, and the delay was only affecting Tanjays.
I started off with the standard stuff: SAN field on the edge server cert, access list on the router between subnets, CRL not valid or not accessible, checking the cert algorithm, etc…
For the past few days I’ve been working with Microsoft on an issue with Response Group agents seeing a delay between when the click answer in MOC and when the call controls actually show up and audio starts…. Continue reading