OCS 2007 R2 is now supported on Windows Server 2008 R2; there are a few conditions though. From the wording of the article, it likes look 2008 R2 domains are supported as well now, unless you are using group chat. There are a few pre-req’s you have to run through including the OCSASNFix, but overall not too bad. Please see the link above for detailed information.
Search this site
- RT @CommsvNext: Registration for #CommsvNext 2019 is now OPEN! If you are part of the Microsoft UC community in any way (#MicrosoftTeams, #… 3 days ago
- @greiginsydney Not all heros wear capes https://t.co/2mOCX8Kglj 1 month ago
- RT @greiginsydney: One of the best things with Microsoft moving docs to GitHub is I can now expand my quest to rid the internet of referenc… 1 month ago
- @patrichard Karate? KARATE!?! You insult me Pat. Guitars are good though, glasses are not considered either way.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Open Solutions Architect position on my team for Western United States. Come join the #TeamsJusticeLeague… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago